Friday, May 20, 2011

Ahhh! My Leg!

My sister and I created him on Doodlebuddy, so I hope I'm safe . . .
Copyrights have been on my mind a lot lately, and I worry that I've been too cavalier with my image selections so far. I fear a ravaging by the copyright-infringement sunflowerosaur. I'm not exactly sure what is and isn't fair game. I'll be sticking to mostly original images until I learn the intricacies of the law. 

I'm back home this weekend for my younger sister’s high school graduation, so I will be posting less frequently for a few days. I hope to take some interesting photos, though—ammunition for the blog.

2 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your original, and unique, artistic ability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure if you take a picture of a picture, and give credit to its origin, that your ok as far as copyrights. As well if you got into any trouble with copyrights, you would get a cease and desist order in the mail, and have time to take it down, before any legal action could be taken.

    ReplyDelete